Friday, August 29, 2008

We Are the Sprocket Holes vol. 37 / GODFUCKINGDAMNITNO vol. 1

from Ain't it Cool News;



Brett Ratner: GUITAR HERO!?


Merrick here...


Brett Ratner is horny to make a movie centered around Activision's GUITAR HERO franchise.

Ratner says:

“I love ‘Guitar Hero’ and I think it’s a part of pop culture. I would love to do a ‘Guitar Hero’ movie, if Activision would ever let me. I’m trying to convince them, but why would you have a movie screw up such a huge franchise? Not that I would make a bad movie. So that would be cool, to do a ‘Guitar Hero’ movie. ”

And here is his idea for the plot:

“It could be about a kid from a small town who dreams of being a rock star and he wins the ‘Guitar Hero’ competition. One of these dreams-[come-true] kind of concepts.”

...according to THIS INTERVIEW with MTV.

No comments: