Friday, February 13, 2009

Brainmares vol. 4

Bar-B-Q at Vincent Gallo's house. apparently he's a distant relative of mine. He and my brother go outside to start up the grill. A minute or two later Gallo comes back in and says "let me see your screenplay". I assume my brother mentioned to him i was working on it. I tell him it's not ready, and he teases me about it a little. Truth is i know he'd think my screenplay was stupid, as he has a reputation for hating almost everything, and not being shy about telling people how much he hates everything. We have burgers, a few of which have been knocked to the ground. I really want to eat like 4 or 5 of these burgers, but i hold back cause i don't want Gallo to make some comment about me eating too much. I'm a nervous wreck... immensely self conscious of every word that rocks in my head... every movement attempted by my bones. He's not a dick though, just a little intense and overbearing.

No comments: