Friday, November 12, 2010

We are the Sprocket Holes vol. 169

Trailer For Chile's First Slasher BABY SHOWER

by Todd Brown, November 12, 2010 6:00 PM

Never trust a hippy. That seems to be the general message of the theatrical trailer for Pablo Illanes' Baby Shower.

The theatrical debut from respected television director Illanes, Baby Shower is also being billed as Chile's first slasher / gore film. And while I think I may know some who would argue that designation it does certainly seem to be the first of this particular type. Here's the official synopsis:

Four ex classmates get together to celebrate the pregnancy of one of them, away from the city. The revelation of a dark secret and a series of violent deaths transform the baby shower into a nightmare.

If that leaves any dounts I think the poster art to the left will give a good idea where they're going with this. Check the full theatrical trailer below.

Video



1 comment:

Aaron said...

Personally, I'm done with Pregnancy Horror, but this one looks OK even though I can't understand what's being said in the trailer. At least the baby shower setting is unique, as far as I know.