Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fuck YOUR Life vol. 14



BILL MAHER: Charlie Sheen Is Sarah Palin On Cocaine


"I don't care. I mean, you know me, I've been a social libertarian. I don't care if you do drugs, I don't care if you have goddesses... skanks. But all this talk from Charlie about how he's tired of pretending he's not a rock star from Mars. Dude, you're on Two And A Half Men. You're on, like, the lamest sitcom ever. This is what no one is talking about. How can you be this cool if the central thing you do is not that cool? 'I have tiger's blood and Adonis DNA and normal brains can't process me.' You play Uncle Sleazy on "Bringing Up Chunky". That's what you do for a living. 'I'm an F-18 that will melt your face off.' No, you're on CBS. The old person's network. So, you know, can we stop all the talk about 'magic in my fingertips'? You know, magic is Shakespeare and Leaves of Grass and Stanley Kubrick. Who gives a fuck what happens to Two and a Half Men? This movement. Oh yes, write your network executives and your Congressman cause if we don't have a ninth season of Two and a Half Men, art will die.

And America said forget Wisconsin, forget the Middle East. Charlie Sheen is coming off a coke high, it is funny. It is funny that he keeps waving a paper saying he passed a drug test. How is that good for his image? It just mean he's like that sober? He said, one interviewer said, "Are you bi-polar?" He said, “I'm bi-winning. I win here and I win there.” So yes, it's childish, it’s needlessly defensive, it makes no sense. So if you ever wondered what it would be like if Sarah Palin was on coke...."



The Last fucking word on the more-over-prescribed-than-Ritalin "meltdown" of theoretical bad-ass / avarice conduit / syndicated suck job Charlie Sheen.

No comments: